Sending Photos From My IPHONE to My Email
windos56
Enthusiast - Level 2

im Trying to Send Photo's From My IPHONE 5s to My Yahoo Email So I Can Use it . But for thwe Past two Days they Have Not Shown up in My Email. This is the First time this has Happen with an IPHONE. What Should I Do

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Sending Photos From My IPHONE to My Email
Not applicable

Use what?

You go to the photos folder. You select the photos you want to send. You then select how you want to send them. Messaging or email, (you must have an email account already set up on the phone) you can send via Facebook, or any other app in the list.

Then just send it. If you don't get the photos using yahoo mail it is more than likely on their end *IF* you sent them properly.

Good Luck

0 Likes
windos56
Enthusiast - Level 2

I do Have a Yahoo Account This Problem Only Happen in the Past Week. Before that It Worked Great

0 Likes
Not applicable

If you are using the stock email from the device, you may have to remove the Yahoo account and renter it.

Settings-mail-contacts-calendars then click on the yahoo mail, and delete it.

There is also a stand alone Yahoo Mail app.

or you can hold down the on/off button and the large home button together until the phone refreshes its self.

Good Luck

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

windos56, pictures are worth a 1000 words! Are you connected to Wi-Fi when sending those picture messages? If so, disable Wi-Fi and try again.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
windos56
Enthusiast - Level 2

On My Iphone Do I Enter My Yahoo Password or At&t Password When When I Open The Photo folder It Brings up the Password Box. Lately Its Been For My Yahoo ? How do I Change it to My Att.net?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

windos56  Let's gather more details to help get your pictures working. To change email addresses go to settings,mail,and you will pressand hold the Yahoo email account and tap the delete option. To add your ATT main accout, go back to settings,mail,contacts and calendars and add an account. Enter your ATT mail information.

SheritaH_vzw
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes