Removal from lost of stolen list?
em_see

How would I remove an iPhone 5c from the lost or stolen list?

What all do I need when I call?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Removal from lost of stolen list?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
em.see,

Let's get you some answers! Where did you get this phone from? Was it ever reported lost or stolen by yourself? If the device belongs to you and it was a phone that was not reported lost or stolen then replaced by Asurion, Customer Service can assist you with removing it off the list. You can reach us at 800-922-0204 or by dialing *611.

KarenC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Are you the original owner? Did you complete the contract on the phone?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
em.see,

Let's get you some answers! Where did you get this phone from? Was it ever reported lost or stolen by yourself? If the device belongs to you and it was a phone that was not reported lost or stolen then replaced by Asurion, Customer Service can assist you with removing it off the list. You can reach us at 800-922-0204 or by dialing *611.

KarenC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
amber5388

This answer would not be correct. The correct answer is if you are the owner of the phone and it was active on your account and wasreplaced by asurion you canNOT have it removed from the lost stolen list. IF the devce was replaced and you found it per the replacement agreement through asurion you will need to return the device to asurion.

IF you reported the device as lost/stolen and you did NOT file an insurance claim and have it replaced and you found it and are wanting to have it active then they can remove the device from the list and you can reconnect the device. you would do this bu calling VZW technical support @ 1800-922-0204 option 3

0 Likes