Received Defected CPO iPhone 5
laurafreeman

I have been trying to contact someone about replacing my CPO iPhone 5 as it is defected, and still under the 3 month warranty. I have it on a prepaid plan and bought it directly from this website. After visiting two different direct Verizon stores to figure out the problem, they have both told me I have multiple things wrong with my phone. Physically, the entire phone has been rebuilt using cheap plastic instead of glass and the parts don't line up correctly. While this doesn't affect the phone's usage, the battery does. It can be heard rattling around inside the phone and causes the phone to randomly lose and gain large percentages of battery, while randomly shutting off and on. The screen will flash and glitch as well.

Every single rep I've talked to over the phone has either hung up on me or redirected me to another department, who does the same thing in return. Both Verizon stores contacted Support on my behalf, and were also hung up on/continuously redirected. What number can I contact to get in touch with someone to help me? Otherwise I will be terminating my account.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Received Defected CPO iPhone 5
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to have the best wireless experience, and a phone that is free of defects laurafreeman! While our Social Media team does not have access to prepaid accounts, please call our prepaid customer service team for assistance with all your concerns at 888-294-6804, as only they can access your account and help you.

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Received Defected CPO iPhone 5
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to have the best wireless experience, and a phone that is free of defects laurafreeman! While our Social Media team does not have access to prepaid accounts, please call our prepaid customer service team for assistance with all your concerns at 888-294-6804, as only they can access your account and help you.

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes