Problems getting the sim card from my iPhone 5 to work in an unlocked iPhone 5c
pandaporkchop

It looks like if you purchased your iPhone 5c or 5s from the Apple store directly, IMEI ID's are not in the Verizon wireless database. You will need to call customer service and have them open a support ticket to have your IMEI added to their database. If the support rep doesn't know what you are talking about (chances are they don't, I spent hours on the phone only to get on the phone with Apple for them to tell me what the problem was) talk to a supervisor and explain the problem. Verizon you really need to get it together with your customer service. You have got to be tanking on NPS and custsat...

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Problems getting the sim card from my iPhone 5 to work in an unlocked iPhone 5c
pandaporkchop

Day 3 an still not activated. Called VZW back and they still have not taken care of this issue. They told me to insert the sim card in repeatedly or take the phone back to apple. Then they called Apple while I was om the phone and then told me to get a new sim card. I went into the VZW store and was treated like crap where they told me that there is absolutely no one that can help me because the problem is apple sold me the wrong phone. Funny thing is both VZW and Apple on 2 separate con calls said that the phone should work and this is already the second phone apple reissued!!!

VZW your service sucks. The people in your stores are rude and I am so very disappointing to be a VZW customer. The phones that are up for renewal will not be renewed with Verizon wireless.

0 Likes