Preordered iphone, entered wrong account # from current provider to port in. Fix once phone arrives?
thinde88

So lastnight I wasnt sure what straight talk uses for their account numbers and entered the wrong info.  When I recive the phone is that when the real activation starts and I will be able to enter it again?  Anyone have any experince with getting a brand new phone and line from verizon from online?  I entered in all the info last night but it was wrong and Im scared if I dont find a way to change it, it is going to delay the porting process.  Called verizon and they didnt know much.  If the porting process takes a while do they issue you a temp number like some other carriers while it activates?  Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Preordered iphone, entered wrong account # from current provider to port in. Fix once phone arrives?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Thinde88, I'm happy to hear that you made the switch to VZW! We'll be so happy together! The port process is initiated once we process your order, but doesn't complete until the phone has been activated. If the port fails because of the wrong account number, we'll normally send you notification. We can correct this info to send to your provider. You can also check with our port center to correct the info. They can be reached at 888-844-7095.

Let me know if you need further assistance.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes