Preorder iPhone 5
Cjaymccain
When can I preorder the iPhone 5 and when you preorder do I have to pay whole amount or jus a down payment???
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Preorder iPhone 5
EdW_VZW
Verizon Employee

Cjaymccain wrote:
When can I preorder the iPhone 5 and when you preorder do I have to pay whole amount or jus a down payment???

Thank you Vereyezuhn for your input.

Hi Cjaymccain,

Thank you for your interest in the iPhone 5. Adding to what was stated, when ordering a device, there are no down payment options available. You would either make a payment on the device at the time of the order or perhaps have the purchase billed to your account, if this option is available. Also, currently the iPhone 5 is not officially available at our website or in our store locations. If and/or when this device becomes available and if there will be a pre order option, this information will be listed at our website. However, to find out about any new products and services, please sign up for email alerts at this link as a good way for being kept informed on new items being offered. Thanks again for your inquiry. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vereyezuhn
Master - Level 3

Cjaymccain wrote:

Verizon will announce when/if you can preorder the iPhone 5. Usually you put down the whole amount of the phone.

0 Likes
EdW_VZW
Verizon Employee

Cjaymccain wrote:

Thank you Vereyezuhn for your input.

Hi Cjaymccain,

Thank you for your interest in the iPhone 5. Adding to what was stated, when ordering a device, there are no down payment options available. You would either make a payment on the device at the time of the order or perhaps have the purchase billed to your account, if this option is available. Also, currently the iPhone 5 is not officially available at our website or in our store locations. If and/or when this device becomes available and if there will be a pre order option, this information will be listed at our website. However, to find out about any new products and services, please sign up for email alerts at this link as a good way for being kept informed on new items being offered. Thanks again for your inquiry. 

0 Likes