Pre-ordered iPhone 5..Transfer Upgrade..Need Help..Might not have transfered
PTLProduction

Ok. I have 4 phones on my plan. 1 smartphone.. 3 basic phones.. 2 basic phones are elegible to upgrade. I wanted to transfer one of the upgrades from one of the basic phones to the basic phone that is not elegible to upgrade. I did that and went to pre-order the iPhone 5..I did that but then I got an email that says...

Apple iPhone 5 32GB1$299.99

Line Number: xxx-xxx-xxxx

The line number is the phone number I transferred the upgrade from..Please helppp!!!! I dont want to upgrade that one. And if I did upgrade that one..How do I switch it so its to my phone number!!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Pre-ordered iPhone 5..Transfer Upgrade..Need Help..Might not have transfered
lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

You'll be fine. If it comes on the wrong line you'll be able to switch to the correct line online or by phone.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Pre-ordered iPhone 5..Transfer Upgrade..Need Help..Might not have transfered
Schnauzer
Contributor - Level 1

Others have reported that the transfer from line shows. I suspect that you will be OK. I will need to transfer lines when the 5 arrives and I hope it can be done online. Switching lines is not a problem if the 5 comes with the transfer line phone number.

0 Likes
PTLProduction

So what your saying is...When the phone comes, I need to switch devices so  would find the Device IDs for both phones and switch the device. If yes, would I have too pay extra to do that?

0 Likes
Schnauzer
Contributor - Level 1

You may not have to do a manual switch. Your phone may come with the correct phone number. I have to do a manual switch. In the past it was easy and no cost involved other than going to a Verizon store.  I hope a manual switch can be done online.

0 Likes
lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

You'll be fine. If it comes on the wrong line you'll be able to switch to the correct line online or by phone.

0 Likes