Re: Post your ship by date, device and results - see if we can figure out what is going in with stock
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate your eagerness jq24! Just like you, I would be excited to receive my device! Did you receive any tracking information? I would like to check the status so that I can better assist. I just sent you a follow request, please follow me back and send a private message with your name and mobile number. Thank you! -Lena

0 Likes
Re: Post your ship by date, device and results - see if we can figure out what is going in with stock
dvjuser

I had ordered online for a gold and silver model of iPhone on Oct 10. The shipping date was 11/11.

Yesterday, I could see that best buy was selling these models at the local store(Dallas), so cancelled my online order and purchased them at the store at the same price. Others can probably check their local stores to get the phone instantly.

The phone is great and the LTE speed is amazing.

0 Likes
Sav68

I ordered my silver 32GB in store on 10/4 and on 10/16 i got an email saying that

Thanks for your recent order. Unfortunately, we were unable to process your request because your gift card was declined, and we have placed your order on hold.

Please call us immediately to complete your order.

To continue with your purchase, all you have to do is contact us within the next 7 days of the order date listed in this email. Otherwise, your order will be automatically cancelled.

When I check the status I get the exact same response as you do. No payment taken and no ship date. I call Verizon when i received the email to make sure the card would be charged and the man helping me ran the payment through right away and said that I would be getting an email that day or next that my device would ship. After waiting days and nothing happened i called again and they said that it wouldn't ship until the 27th. That person is obviously not well informed because mail does not run on sundays and the general ship date for most iPhone orders was the 28th. I have called a lot and gotten different answers every time... Its supposed to ship today so I am hoping for something positive. Seems in store orders are not going so well compared to online...

0 Likes
tjljr

Well - My shipment made it to my Fedex Facility on Saturday.  Delivery Date is Tuesday ....  its sitting there .....  I asked if I could come by and pick it up - "NO" .....  it must be delivered to your house ......  talk about frustration .....  i have issues .... i know .....

0 Likes
bkeck

i ordred mine on 9/20 too there was an issue with payment and they never told me until i called like 2 weeks later. Anyway, was told they fixed it and money was taken from my account oct 6 still no phone.!

0 Likes