Partner's texts not delivered
KLS1223

Yesterday, my iPhone quit receiving messages from my partners phone. We are on the same account. The messages were picked up by my iPad, in the same physical space. Other people are getting her texts, and I am getting everyone else's texts. Help?

Also, is there another more direct way to get this question answered? Like, by a live person, or in real time?

Thank you for your attention.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Partner's texts not delivered
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi KLS1223!

Let's see what's causing the problem! Is your partner able to receive your messages? Please confirm are you referring to iMessages or standard messages?

Additionally, we are available to assist you via Chat, FB and Twiter @VZWSupport:http://vz.to/1vgLLsK .

Thanks,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
KLS1223

Strangely, the messages were showing up on my iPad, but not my iPhone. We both were able to send and receive texts to everybody else on our contact list without any problem. I saw that someone else posting to this forum had a similar issue. The problem resolved on its own, or I would've had to go elsewhere to try to solve the problem.

You might want to let people know that there is a 24 hour + turnaround on responses to these forums.

Thank you.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am glad to hear that all is well now. I apologize for the delayed response. I certainly understand your concerns. To explain, the community forums is designed as a peer to peer channel first so we don't want to step on anyone toes! Our @VZWsupport Twitter feed is a great resource for more efficient troubleshooting. Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes