Re: PHONES SHIPPING NOW! :D
sweetp25

awwwwwwwww snap mine just arrived in chicago, im excited!

0 Likes
jm8047

Dear Owner, I'm so lucky I'm your Cell phone! You hold me with both hands gently as u could be. You ensure that I am always with you. If I fall you are afraid of my injury. I always have your undivided attention, you get upset if others disturb our time together. U can never forget me in a taxi & u won't let me go unlike my old friends nokia, sony and sammy that u would proudly just hand over. When u eat, I'm beside u. When u r on the toilet, I'm with u. When u sleep, my head is by ****ur**** pillow. When I scream u rush and pick me up like an egg. When I feel low, you make every effort to recharge my battery. When I am hungry, you fill me with airtime. You buy me all sorts of clothes to cover my precious skin. And if I make u feel like a cowboy u strap me to ****ur**** waist or jeans. Every month you ensure that you set aside the money, to buy me bundles (of love). You upgraded me from my friends nokia, sony , sammy, curve, bold & torch. You rush home from work and spend quality time with me; not really bothered to make a conversation with those at home. You can sit up with me for hours and smile at me, yet I have no humanly emotions; sometimes I make u. laugh that ppl think u are mad. I watch your wife/hubby or your bf/gf who envies our time together. But dearie... I appeal to you. Your life is wasted because of me. Take some time, leave me aside and Sort out issues that are important to you because I may love you as much as you do love me but I'm just a cell phone nothing more! Kind **Pings**, Your cell phone.

0 Likes
Not applicable

A smart man once said, "Never love anything that can't love you back!"

0 Likes
cpdubes
Enthusiast - Level 3

My phone is in LA at the FedEx sort facility. Its almost here! Psyched for tomorrow's delivery.

0 Likes
kakiyama
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same here! All the way from TN in CA in just a few hours. Is this even possible? lol

0 Likes
sbender279

Mine is in Cleveland!

0 Likes
rls7709
Enthusiast - Level 1

Mine made it to Omaha. I so wish that I could go pick it up now!!

0 Likes