Ordered two 5s' but status only reflects latest delivery
jj65
Enthusiast - Level 2

My wife and I ordered two 5's on Saturday afternoon September 21st around 5pm.  She ordered the Gold 16Gb and I ordered the Space Gray 16Gb.  The order status says will ship by November 4th.  As I understood it they were to ship separately. The Gold was shipping on November 4th and the Space Gray would ship around 10/4 or 10/7.  It is 10/12 and no update to the status, no emails, no charges to my credit card.  Shouldn't they list the status of both phones and not the one that is scheduled to ship the last?  Or are they going to bundle the order and ship at the same time?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Ordered two 5s' but status only reflects latest delivery
jj65
Enthusiast - Level 2

Nope they ship together.  Mine arrived 27 days later than stated when I ordered it.  Now mine is not even activating correctly.  Been an all day process and currently it is updating the IOS to 7.03 currently says I have 11 more hours remaining til it is updated.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
doherty1
Enthusiast - Level 2

They should be shipping separately, when your queue in line comes; as you have said, 10/4 or 10.7. I would call customer service and speak with someone who can give you precise information of your order based on your order number.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello to you jj65!

I'm sure you're just as excited as I am to get your new iPhone 5S'! We can absolutely double check the status of your order. Simply visit this: http://bit.ly/RjmCUB to get more information. If you have any other questions regarding your shipment timeframe, let me know!

Thanks!

MelissaM_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
jj65
Enthusiast - Level 2

Nope they ship together.  Mine arrived 27 days later than stated when I ordered it.  Now mine is not even activating correctly.  Been an all day process and currently it is updating the IOS to 7.03 currently says I have 11 more hours remaining til it is updated.

0 Likes