One of my contacts is not receiving my text messages
susandlee

One of my contacts is not receiving my text messages.  I receive his.  He is with CellularOne.  It just started yesterday morning (12-25-12).  He has deleted messages from his phone thinking it could be the memory, but that did not help. 

Any ideas?

Update: My contact has contacted his provider and they did troubleshooting.  They advised him that all was in order on his phone and nothing was wrong on their end, and it must be Verizon (my provider).  My texts are the only ones he is not receiving.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: One of my contacts is not receiving my text messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi susandlee,

Wow this definitely sounds like strange behavior and something we need to investigate further. I want to find out, on your iPhone 5, do you have any signatures set? When you send text messages, do you include any emoticans or special characters? These aren't compatible with all type of devices and networks so we want to eliminate any causes of the trouble. If you do have anything like this set please remove the items and test the texting communication again. We look forward to hearing back to get this resolved.

Thank you,
MariaC_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes