Re: OFFICIAL ORDER STATUS THREAD
ckizz
Enthusiast - Level 3

TROLLOLOLOL

0 Likes
TomCat03
Contributor - Level 3

Mine is correct. A lot of movement (scans) this morning. FedEx is gathering the herd for the big day tomorrow!

Auquachick
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was charged on the 17th I also live an hour south of Cleveland. I have a ship date of the 17th. I have a fed ex tracking number that has no record of anything. LOL. I have never recieved an email confirming a shipment or tracking number. I did get a confirmation email. I ordered at 3:03 AM on the 14th. Kinda scared I am not gonna get my phone.

0 Likes
meganshiree129
Enthusiast - Level 2

I would call verizon customer support. explain that you were just wanting your tracking number. I live in Ashland Ohio and they gave me the wrong tracking info. In reality my phone is really on its way here!

0 Likes
Auquachick
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am in Akron. My number was off by one and fed ex assured me that they found it by address and it will be delivered TOMORROW by 3! They also said I could sign and date a note for the driver if I wouldn't be there. I figured out the number and checked the status. It's good. In Memphis!

ErikaAlexa

Thanks for that link, I couldn't get much information anywhere else.  However, for me it says there's an error with the order and to refer to an email I was sent.  Which of course I never received.  Then it gives me a ship date of 9/26/2012, even though I pre-ordered last Friday morning.  I wonder if people with AT&T and Sprint are getting as screwed over by there phone company as we are...

0 Likes
TaneshaL
Enthusiast - Level 3

do you know where that link went?? I need it I was just about to go print

0 Likes
ErikaAlexa

Here you go, it's now in my browser history.  Good luck with that; I have to hit the Verizon store early tomorrow on the off chance they may have one lying around.  Verizon screwed up and didn't want to fix the problem for me (which always seems to happen to me, they just don't want me as a customer).  If not, Sprint here I come!

https://preorder.verizonwireless.com/iconic/iconic/screens/IconicSearchInit.do

0 Likes
garrett2601
Enthusiast - Level 2

My phone is officially within reach...As per fedex it has just arrived at the san diego sort facility just down the street!!!! HELL YA!!! Finally after months of waiting!!!!! Tomorrow will be a glorious day!!!

Smiley HappySmiley Happy

0 Likes
OFFICIAL ORDER STATUS THREAD
dukeguy
Enthusiast - Level 3

My phone just arrived at my local Fed Ex facility!

0 Likes