OFFICIAL ORDER STATUS THREAD
ckizz
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just thought it may be nice to have one place to post all order statuses.

My status changed around 9PM EST on 9/17 to "your order has been sent for processing".

Need your pre-order status??? Use this link which is more reliable than the one sent out in pre-order email:

https://preorder.verizonwireless.com/iconic/iconic/screens/IconicSearchInit.do

EDIT: Apparently "your order has been sent for processing" means its left Verizon's outbound chute (and they've charged you), is in FedEx's inbound chute, but hasn't been put in FedEx's system yet. From what I found, it usually takes 6-8 hours between the status changing from "your order has been sent for processing" to the point where they provide you with a FedEx tracking number.

EDIT 2: At 1:04, received an emails and status changed to SHIPPED! Order location D772001 was my order lacation and its shipping from West Chester, PA.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: OFFICIAL ORDER STATUS THREAD
carpediemgal
Contributor - Level 1

I got the same message going through your link!  YEAH!

0 Likes
codylock

What if it says "We received your order and it is in process?"

0 Likes
carpediemgal
Contributor - Level 1

to CODYLOCK, that is the first message I got in my email and when I was able to get the link working.  It changed sometime tonight, I think around 9 - 10 EST.  It now says it has been sent for processing and my credit card was charged AND the link sent via Verizon email now works!  Also, it said I would receive it by Friday, Sep. 21.  I ordered via Verizon at 7:00am EST.

tehpud

woooot!!!!

Screen Shot 2012-09-17 at 10.49.56 PM.png

0 Likes
codylock

hmm i pre ordered mine 10:43 am central. im afraid itll be in the second batch. you think they will process tomorrow?

0 Likes
QWQ512
Enthusiast - Level 3

Screen Shot 2012-09-17 at 11.12.47 PM.png

0 Likes
cfspence1003
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mine is still "your order has been sent for processing".. Order went through 1 minute after going live so says the CSR for Verizon...ugh!!!!

0 Likes
TomCat03
Contributor - Level 3

Checked my INBOX this morning and excited to see mine is also in process. Was scanned at 12:41am this morning. Order Location: D772001 (PA) .  Will receive no later than Friday but hoping it is delivered early! (delivery method is "Priority Overnight"). I believe the package has specific instructions not to deliver before 9/21 though.

On another note, I will not be home to accept the package and definitely do not want to wait until Monday. Delivery is "Indirect" so someone (myself, neighbor, friend, etc) has to sign. Spk to FedEx rep this morning and they said all I need to do is leave a hand written note with my signature and that will suffice so the driver can deliver. Other options would be to call after 5pm today when more "scans" of package are available and I could have it requested to be held at the local shipping office for pickup. 

0 Likes
iDroid
Contributor - Level 3

Any one in California get a shipping email or tracking info yet?

0 Likes