No Iphone 5 voicemail?
bransonf

So my voicemail has disappeared.  I changed my phone # yesterday and ever since then my voicemail is gone.  I click on my voicemail Icon and it dials out but then tells me error message "Sorry your account has no access to the system.  Please conusult your system administrator" .  How can I fix this and get the voicemail option back on my iphone.

Thanks,

Branson

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: No Iphone 5 voicemail?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bransonf,

Weird situation. But, good thing nothing is too crazy for us not to provide a fix. Now, it seems like your voicemail is still trying to recognize your old phone number rather than your new one. For starters, I'd recommend force closing the app. Please double click your home button, swipe up to locate Voicemail, force close, power off your phone, remove/reinsert the SIM, power on, test, and keep us in the loop. In the meantime, please know you can dial *86 to access voicemail.

EvanO_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: No Iphone 5 voicemail?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bransonf,

Weird situation. But, good thing nothing is too crazy for us not to provide a fix. Now, it seems like your voicemail is still trying to recognize your old phone number rather than your new one. For starters, I'd recommend force closing the app. Please double click your home button, swipe up to locate Voicemail, force close, power off your phone, remove/reinsert the SIM, power on, test, and keep us in the loop. In the meantime, please know you can dial *86 to access voicemail.

EvanO_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes