NO SERVICE.... one or two bars NEVER any LTE or even 3G
kwininger

I just moved into a new condo complex ( Bristol CT right near ESPN) and I have little to no signal!!! it's very frustrating  I've always had excellent service with verizon but if this continues and doesn't get fixed  I'm going to switch to AT&T which has better connection.  Can anyone help???

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: NO SERVICE.... one or two bars NEVER any LTE or even 3G
B33
Legend

Are you Noticing this Just in your new Apartment Building or the Area that your living in) Try this Case the area around your apartment Say like a 5 or 10 Mile perimeter and see how the Signal is) see if gets better as you move away and how it does as you move back.. If you see some Difference and you think there are Towers close to you Call Customer Care and ask if there performing maintenance or something else..

Here there No. 1-800-922-0204 Option 3  *611 Via Cell same option..  Good Luck b33

0 Likes
kwininger

It's just in my complex.  I've talked to other people who live here and they say the same thing.  There is little to no Verizon service in this area.  I could literal drive down the block and there's more signal than there is here.  I'm not sure what the problem is. Smiley Sad

0 Likes
B33
Legend

That's kind of what i was wondering i live in Apartment Building as well top floor We have a Tower 2 miles to the North a Tower 1 mile or less to our South and 1 that's close to 2 miles to our West and is on Another apartment building and the Signal i'm getting is 3 to 4 bars and the 4G the bars indicate CDMA signal only why as the 4G is your Data.. Our apartment is maid out of Brick with Metal Windows the Roof is a Normal flat Roof with a High Grade Roof shingle..

You might Check and see what is in the Building Materials in your Apartment and if you Live in the bottom part of it that might Hamper the Signal somewhat..

0 Likes