NO ADAPTER INCLUDED !
ricrac123
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just received my iPhone5  64GB  Black  and to my dismay, there's no adapter included in the box.   The new earbuds look cool, but I thought they were going to include an adapter in the box.  

Cool phone... very light... but still disappointed about the adapter....

Rick

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: NO ADAPTER INCLUDED !
cpdubes
Enthusiast - Level 3

When the Iphone 5 was launched it was made known that an adapter was NOT going to be included. That's something that angered a lot of people. You have to buy one as an accessory.

0 Likes
Spiral
Master - Level 1

Not when they can charge $29 per adapter.  Apple is great at making phones AND money.

0 Likes
jd369

Are we talking about the charging cord here?

0 Likes
TomCat03
Contributor - Level 3

If you are talking about the 30-pin to lightning adapter then it was clear that this would not be included with the phone. I think Apple direct had a small confusion on their site but that was quickly corrected.

0 Likes
anthonyb861
Contributor - Level 2

It just comes with a usb to lighting adapter just like any other of apple products. Never came with a outlet to usb before I assume

0 Likes
jd369

So you are saying it comes with the cord, but not the usb outlet plug in?  Iphones have ALWAYS came with an outlet plugin before.  How in the blue **** can you sell a phone without including a working charger?

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

apple can make more money by forcing you to buy them

be thankful it has a usb on one end and will charge on a pc, and does nore require an adapter there too

0 Likes
anthonyb861
Contributor - Level 2

It doesn't come with the adapter that you would connect to the outlet thus charging ur phone. It does how ever come with the usb to lighting which if you don't have a outlet adapter you can easily plug to a computer and charge it

0 Likes
jd369

Nevermind.  I just saw a picture of one in the box and it does come with everything you'd expect it to come with, including the outlet to usb plugin.

http://appleinsider.com/articles/12/09/18/first_iphone_5_reportedly_unboxed_packaging_similar_to_iph...

0 Likes