Re: My voicemail is says it is full, but regardless of how many messages I delete, it remains full.
lafrendabl
Enthusiast - Level 1

Resetting the network settings worked!!!!!

Re: My voicemail is says it is full, but regardless of how many messages I delete, it remains full.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great! I'm very happy resetting your network settings helped to get your voicemails working again. At this time, is there anything else we can assist you with today? 

ChetonJ_VZW

0 Likes
dennispmcmahon
Enthusiast - Level 1

I finally got to a live rep at Verizon, and he fixed it.  

Abel123
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello, 

I am also having this problem, any way i get my voicemail reset?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Abel123, making sure your friends and loved ones are able to leave you a Voicemail is vital. The “Voicemail is full” notification you are receiving is a known concern. Our technicians are aware of this issue and are working to resolve it quickly.

SylviaT_VZW

0 Likes
TD3
Enthusiast - Level 1

Resetting the Network worked! Thank you!

krista_drew
Enthusiast - Level 2

THE SOLUTION IS TO RESET NETWORK SETTINGS

I believe it's Settings, General, scroll down to Reset Network Settings.  This has worked for multiple phones in my office.  

Fforeal
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes that is the solution! Thank you for your respionse.

cCalvert
Enthusiast - Level 1

Worked for me XR phone, too.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cCalvert, we want to get to the bottom of your Voicemail concerns. How do you normally access your Voicemails? Have you tried calling *86, and deleting some there? We're eager to hear back from you. - MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes