My voicemail is says it is full, but regardless of how many messages I delete, it remains full. Any ideas?
astickne
Enthusiast - Level 2

My voicemail says it is full - but when I delete a few messages, and keep deleting once they come in the voicemail continues to stay "full".  it is as though the voicemails are in fact not being deleted, but I can't see them any longer.

Labels (2)
Re: My voicemail is says it is full, but regardless of how many messages I delete, it remains full. Any ideas?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Astickne, we can understand your frustration. Do you have mobile data enabled?

EstebanP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: My voicemail is says it is full, but regardless of how many messages I delete, it remains full. Any ideas?
astickne
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes I do

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let’s ensure your voicemail issue gets cleared up, astickne. When did this start happening? What software version are you running on the phone? Click here to check: http://vz.to/29U7cK4 .

We also want to ensure your network settings are up to date. Please follow the steps in the link and let us know if the issue duplicates after you reset your network settings. Click here: http://vz.to/29JJkab . Keep us posted.

AnthonyC_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
astickne
Enthusiast - Level 2

My software is version 9.3.2 and the problem has been happening for

probably 4-5 months at this point. Its very frustrating.

Best regards,

Andrew

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate you providing us with the details of your iPhone 5s astickne. Let's look deeper into this. Have you deleted the voice mails that's in your deleted folder on the device? If you have not checked then simply go to Phone > Voicemail >Deleted Messages (at the bottom of the screen) > Clear All. Let us know the results.

ArnettH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

astickne
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes I have deleted the deleted voicemails. It's still an issue.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

astickne,

We appreciate your checking that deleted folder. We want to make sure you can receive voicemails again. Let check to make sure all your voicemails have been deleted. Please try calling your voicemial the "old fashioned" way but holding down the "1" on your keypad. Please check to see how many voicemails are there and try to clear form there.

LindseyT_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

astickne
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi Lindsey

It says the mailbox is full.  It showed 4 new messages (I deleted all of

them) and 36 saved messages.  Mailbox is still full.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Andrew

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate you checking that out, astickne. The limit for total voice mails (new and saved combined) is 40 messages for iPhone visual voice mail. Deleting those 4 new messages as you mentioned should have cleared up a few new spots for voice mails though. If you have less than 40 voice mails total and are still having issues with the mailbox being full, I have sent a Private Message here in the forum. Please log into https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox to reply.

JenniferH_VZW

0 Likes