Highlighted

My phone says it has no more storage, however, deleted stuff and is still can't take pictures..

I deleted data and documents like some place on-line told me and allthough I deleted them, there were not deleted... help I want to take pictures! also if I delete from my camera roll do I delete them also from my Icloud?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: My phone says it has no more storage, however, deleted stuff and is still can't take pictures..

Novice

What you need to delete depends on what memory is full. Given that you can't take pictures it is probably your phone memory. The iPhone 5C is a dying device, especially if you have one with less than 32GB of memory. If your device has 8GB or 16GB of memory, you most likely are in need of a new device. These devices have no room left after the OS is loaded as iOS now takes up over 10GB of storage.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: My phone says it has no more storage, however, deleted stuff and is still can't take pictures..

Community Manager
Community Manager

Mery1, having enough storage on your device is a must. Let's get this figured out. How must storage do yo what and where is it being used at? http://spr.ly/6586Dc9bn. Do you backup your media on iCloud or Verizon Cloud?

Alberto_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes