My phone says it has no more storage, however, deleted stuff and is still can't take pictures..
mery1

I deleted data and documents like some place on-line told me and allthough I deleted them, there were not deleted... help I want to take pictures! also if I delete from my camera roll do I delete them also from my Icloud?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: My phone says it has no more storage, however, deleted stuff and is still can't take pictures..
bbrdtylr
Contributor - Level 2

What you need to delete depends on what memory is full. Given that you can't take pictures it is probably your phone memory. The iPhone 5C is a dying device, especially if you have one with less than 32GB of memory. If your device has 8GB or 16GB of memory, you most likely are in need of a new device. These devices have no room left after the OS is loaded as iOS now takes up over 10GB of storage.

0 Likes
Re: My phone says it has no more storage, however, deleted stuff and is still can't take pictures..
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mery1, having enough storage on your device is a must. Let's get this figured out. How must storage do yo what and where is it being used at? http://spr.ly/6586Dc9bn. Do you backup your media on iCloud or Verizon Cloud?

Alberto_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes