My iPhone 5c will not send or receive pictures from non-iPhones. Recently it started to not send or receive MMS either, when an android number is part of the distribution list.
Daniber

My iPhone 5c will not send or receive pictures from non-iPhones.  Recently it started to not send or receive MMS either, when an android number is part of the distribution list.  I have already followed the suggested steps of going to Settings and ensuring that send as SMS, MMS Messaging and Group Messaging are enabled, which they are.

I also called Apple and they basically reviewed my settings and looked at their records, they couldn't come up with a reason for my issue.  Their recommendation is that I contact Verizon, as this must be a problem with my service provider.  Anyone has the same problem?

Verizon TS, what can I do to correct that?  It's really annoying and inconvenient, as one of my 4 kids has an android.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: My iPhone 5c will not send or receive pictures from non-iPhones. Recently it started to not send or receive MMS either, when an android number is part of the distribution list.
Weth
Legend

Confirm you have cellular data turned on when this happens. It won't work if you are just connected to wifi only and cellular data turned off.