My Iphone 5s will not receive texts from only one of my contacts.
Mwj92387

I can send and receive messages from everyone except for her; she even receives my messages, I just don't seem to get hers from her Iphone 6 she got from TMobile.  We both deleted our entire conversations and contacts completely, hard reset our phones, updated our ios systems to the newest available software, I attempted to call her and use the option to decline the call with a text message, but my phone didn't even react to the call being declined.  We have no issues making calls to each other, I just can't receive texts from her.  I'm out of ideas, can anyone help me? 

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: My Iphone 5s will not receive texts from only one of my contacts.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is pretty strange, Mwj92387. We know how important it is to get your messages through. When you do get a message out to her, is your chat bubble blue (iMessage) or green (text)? Which color chat bubble does she see? Have you ever been able to receive text from her?

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Mwj92387

I tried both.  nothing works

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mwj92387, it is important to us that you are able to send and receive messages.  Have you ever been able to receive text from her? When did you notice this stopped working? Do you know if on her end when she sends a message does it show that it has been delivered?

TionnaB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes