My Iphone 5 has been acting up and didn't backup data for a couple of months. Now it won't even charge. Is there any way to still save pix and contacts from my phone via computer? Again, cord is not even working to charge phone so can't even turn it on. T
hoser45

Help! Smiley Happy

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My Iphone 5 has been acting up and didn't backup data for a couple of months. Now it won't even charge. Is there any way to still save pix and contacts from my phone via computer? Again, cord is not even working to charge phone so can't even turn it o
Weth
Legend

IT needs to be on.   Take it to Apple Store and see if the data can be extracted.  Make a genius appointment before going. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: My Iphone 5 has been acting up and didn't backup data for a couple of months. Now it won't even charge. Is there any way to still save pix and contacts from my phone via computer? Again, cord is not even working to charge phone so can't even turn it o
Weth
Legend

IT needs to be on.   Take it to Apple Store and see if the data can be extracted.  Make a genius appointment before going. 

0 Likes