My IPhone5 order
mylgdare2008

Hey I just recently ordered me a new IPhone5 and I have a ? abt my status can someone or anybody plz answer it for me THANKS!!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
My IPhone5 order
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

What is the question?  It would help if you posted here on this customer forum.  We don't read minds.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: My IPhone5 order
mylgdare2008

Oh sry im very new to this, but ya sry, I recently placed an order From verizon wireless.com and on my status it says, its been received and is in process, but my ? is this, payment not taken yet. and when I bought  it they didn't give me an option to pay for it.. and would I pay for in the store? oe when it gets delivered to my house? 

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you charge it to your credit card or did you bill it to your account?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
mylgdare2008

I charged it to my credit card but it says payment not taken yet, that was my ?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you order over the weekend, the order will likely be processed on Monday which is the next business day.

0 Likes
mybabyluvzme_
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered it on wednesday

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If iPhone 5 devices are not shipping right away, then you will be charged when it is ready.

And any order on Wednesday before Thanksgiving after their cut off order time, will still be processed on the NEXT business day.

0 Likes
mybabyluvzme_
Enthusiast - Level 2

ok I dont get it!!! so what ur saying is that when my new phone is ready to be shipped out to me, then thats when they'll take the payment. am I right?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yes, they don't charge you until it is ready to ship.

0 Likes