My IPhone 5 Vibration problem
reddog95
Enthusiast - Level 1

My iphone 5 starts to vibrate after a couple minutes of talking.  Sometimes it will stop then start to vibrate again.  Has anyone had this problem?  If so was there a solution?

Labels (1)
Re: My IPhone 5 Vibration problem
Not applicable

Turn vibrate off all together in settings, sounds, vibrate off on both ring and silent.  Hope that helps?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh wow reddog95, that's an interesting issue to have. Does this happen on all your calls? Do you see any messages show up on the screen when this happens? Did you try Elector's suggestion? Also, if you haven't already, close all running apps http://bit.ly/TomdWF and reboot your phone.

Let me know if you need further assistance.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
IBTLP

Interestingly I have the same issue when talking on the phone I get a light vibration.  This is new, has not always done this.  the first suggestion, turning off the ringer vibrate feature is not an acceptable solution really.  I still want the phone to vibrate on calls coming in, texts, etc.  

Marquia/CS;  I've only noticed this in the last 3 days, phone has been rebooted in this period because of air travel are there any other suggestions.  It is a deliberate act by the phone on, off, on again in equal durations,  not interference from a case or sound being emitted.  Super annoying!

0 Likes