MIssed Text Messages
Back932

My wife receives some text messages, and some she never receives.  Any ideas?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: MIssed Text Messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's very odd Back932! Let's get to the bottom of this and find out what's causing this. Does this happen in one specific area? One particular contact? What zip code are you in?

I look forward to working with you.

JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
laurannclrk

I have the same issue with my new phone.  I have a LG Transpyre.  It's very irritating because I contacted technical support and they guaranteed they fixed the issue.  Yet 4 days later I still have the same problem. 

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Did you recently port the number to prepaid?

0 Likes
laurannclrk

No, I have always had this number as a prepaid.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

laurannclrk Text messaging issues are very inconvenient. Let's see how the problem can be solved. You mentioned working with technical support, was a network ticket filed? If so, share the results. Which texting application are you using?

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
laurannclrk

I called again yesterday and the man had me do the same things that were done the week before, and still missed messages.  I don't know if it's my new phone or my husbands phone.  He says other people receive messages I don't get from him so I assume it's mine.  I us regular messaging on my phone and he uses the same on his.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello laurannclrk!

There has to be a fix for your messages issues and I am sorry to read they are continuing. Here is a great link for help with your LG Transpyre: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/lg-transpyre-prepaid/. As we deal with postpaid phones, you would want to contact the prepaid department at: 888-294-6804, tap 4, 6, 4 for a live operator for further assistance.

LauraD_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Nickonet

I've had the same issue my LG Transpyre.  I've had 3 and they all did the same thing. I would get some messages and sometimes I would send a message and the person I texted wouldn't get it. I'm probably going to switch back to the Moto G.

0 Likes