Re: Lets Track Shipping Emails By Order Location
SSPhilly
Enthusiast - Level 2

I actually just realized something...it literally drove right past me in transit to Elizabeth, NJ. And the distance between me and my phone increased with this new location, as it was MILES closer when it sat in Coatesville. ARGH! I almost wish detailed tracking wasn't an option!!!

TomCat03
Contributor - Level 3

Just think when we didn't have this technology.......I think people should not be so uptight and worried. While it may not make sense to us why FedEx is moving packages in all sorts of directions it does make sense to them in the fact that it's much better to ship all phone from a few distribution centers instead of many. They are better able to account for all packagaes and ensure they reach destination together. It may cost a little more and be more hassle to them but I am sure Apple and FedEx/UPS, etc have really good agreement terms for all the work the shipper is going through to make as few phones as possible delivered early and as many orders as possible reach their delivery destination by the time promised by Apple and all the carriers.

0 Likes
neoxfl
Enthusiast - Level 3

Now shipping order location N211601. Just got my e-mail. It's coming guys.

0 Likes
adc27

Order location is D771001; sitting in Elizabeth, NJ. Although it needs to be in SoCal this Friday.. we will see what FedEx can do.

0 Likes
kent9272

I received an email with an expected ship date of 09/21, chatting with VZW and they said expected ship date of 09/26. This is not good.

0 Likes
Motomotosannn

I am below Order Location from So Cal, and I have finally received Tracking Numbers from FedEx. Credit Charge is still a pending item though for some reason.

It says it will be here by 9/21 3:00pm...

Order Location:
W779001

On Schedule

Initiated

Picked up

In transit

Delivered

In transit

MEMPHIS, TN

0 Likes
spine
Enthusiast - Level 2

Order loc. D543001 , conformation email that's it . Ordered before 730 am sept 14.

0 Likes
Trishlew75
Enthusiast - Level 1

Order Location:N211401  In Illinois

TomCat03
Contributor - Level 3

Appears FedEx is warming up the herd prepping to release their ponies! My status tracking changed at 3:27am and is now "Shipment information sent to FedEx" and a Reference # has been noted next to delivery type. Looking forward to my truck making a safe trip from Elizabethtown (NJ) for delivery tomorrow!

0 Likes
jpressley34
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mine has changed also

Shipment information sent to FedEx also after moving around Memphis for 2 days.