Re: Lets Track Shipping Emails By Order Location
dml728

I now have my shipping e-mail. When I first opened it up it and tracked it, it said expected today at 4:30. Three hours later it says expected by 9/21. I don't care if I get it today, but I have to go out of town Friday, so I would love it if it came tomorrow. However, since I have no control, I will be patient and wait like everyone else.  LOL!! Happy day to have received the tracking e-mail at least!

0 Likes
cpdubes
Enthusiast - Level 3

Finally got my tracking email this morning at 3:47AM PDT while I was asleep. Phone is getting here Friday before 3:00PM. I'm in LA in the W779001 delivery zone. Yay!

0 Likes
CarolinaDave
Enthusiast - Level 1

I got mine too, around 4 eastern time. Will be here Friday by 4:30 pm.

0 Likes
Motomotosannn

I am also from So Cal. I only had my credit card charged last night around 9:30pm but still as of now no tracking number info. The order status website did change but the carrier and tracking numbers are still left blank.

Order Location: W779001

0 Likes
D805
Enthusiast - Level 2

Did you order any accessories with your iphone 5 or just the iphone? I ordered two iphones, the first I ordered with accessories and received the shipping email this morning the second iphone I order without accessories and received the shipping email yesterday morning.

0 Likes
cpdubes
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well, my credit card was charged sometime yesterday and I got the message early this morning, so you might get your shipping email sometime late this evening or early tomorrow morning if the pattern holds. Another poster who had his card charged Monday got his email the next morning at about the same time as I got mine, so maybe there's a pattern here.

0 Likes
mikechado
Enthusiast - Level 1

Here's My Order Location:

D771001

Any news on that one? haha getting so anxious here.

0 Likes
SSPhilly
Enthusiast - Level 2

D771101 over here. This is what my tracking looks like:

tracking.jpg

A bit silly, IMO. I'm in PA. Why did it move laterally to NJ, only to have to come back over the bridge for delivery?

0 Likes
neoxfl
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just to update people in the north, now they are processing location from N211401 to N211601, so whoever ordered iPhones I early hours should get updates now. If not look at your credit card charge. Once you are charged, it will ship. You can also look it up in your my Verizon receipts if you are already a VZ customer.

0 Likes
BLuRRnAWAY
Enthusiast - Level 2

Anyone with this location code? D279501

0 Likes