Lets Track Shipping Emails By Order Location
iDroid
Contributor - Level 3

If you are one of the lucky ones who have already received shipping and tracking info post your order location here my order location is W779001 which is in California but I have yet to receive any shipping or tracking info my order says it has been sent to processing with delivery of 9/21.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Lets Track Shipping Emails By Order Location
Ambrosia282

I got my tracking info and it says in transit.

0 Likes
mackie99
Enthusiast - Level 2

W779001 is my location also.  How do you know it's California?

0 Likes
cpdubes
Enthusiast - Level 3

I live in California and haven't received any tracking info yet either. It seems that those that are getting notifications have phones shipping from TN or PA. Maybe the western distribution hubs aren't in the shipping loop yet? It would be helpful if those that have been given shipping notices would give their locations to see if these are gradually moving west.

0 Likes
dude3543
Mine was processed and I got a tracking number last night at 3am it says it is in west Chester PA I live in Mass.  It says it holding to ship at a futur date and is expected to be at my house by 4pm on 9/21
0 Likes
bluegrasslass

Order Location N215401 in transit from Memphis TN to Lexington KY

We recieve lots of FedX deliveries at my worplace so - fingers crossed!

0 Likes
Motomotosannn

Same here with Order Location: W779001.

The only thing the Order Status page tells me is that it is being processed with Ship Date on 9/21 (which more than one VZ Customer Service told me as long as I order by certain time on the 14th I will receive by the 21st).

I am also living in California (in fact Southern California), and I have not received any further notification nor credit card charge. Originally there was a transaction of $0 pending charge from VZ on my card but it's disappeared since yesterday....

This is getting frustrating but there is nothing I can do but to have faith on VZ's logistics system and wait patiently...

0 Likes
pillageone

I received an email this morning stating that my order for the Iphone5 was shipped yesterday from Memphis for delivery the 21th, but unless they hold the shipment it should arrive on Wednesday the 19th. Excited to get my hands on it.

Order#            ********************

order location N211401

I live in Madison Wi.

0 Likes
cpdubes
Enthusiast - Level 3

W779001 is also my order location and I, too, live in Southern California. It will be interesting to see when the first person from California  gets a shipping email and when.

0 Likes
dougiefresh805

N215501

I'm located in Pittsburgh. No shipping info yet. Card has been charged. Order completed by approx 305AM last Friday.

0 Likes