LTE & 4G
dwillardson

How come I seldom see this on my phone? Instead, I see an "0" next to Verizon and occasionally the 4G and LTE.  It loads very slowly on the "0".  I've checked my settings and everything seems to be enabled.  How do I get rid of the "0"?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LTE & 4G
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I think I have read the "o" is the 1x network.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

What city you live in?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to enjoy your 4G LTE as much as possible dwillardson! Where are you located when this happens? Does it happen in more than one area? Do you power cycle your phone each day? We will get to the bottom of this!

Sincerely,

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
Dup

I switched to verizon and was guaranteed by the sales rep in the verizon store that both my addresses have very good signals for 4g lte service for the apple 5  I bought and that my wife will be fine with a 4S.   In little bopunk town in Texas I get decent 4g and the speed test app shows about 8 Mb.   I have a house in the middle of roseville mn four blocks from the city of st paul and within 2 miles of four towers.  I have called 611 four times and visited the store two times.    I get the answer "sorry you must have issues inside your home:.   I can sit on the front or back porch and it will not work just the same.   The store just put in a new sim card no difference.   I made an appointment at the apple store and they said no there are no issues with the device and you have all the latest software installed.

I do get the O instead of 3g or lte so now I understand how it is as slow as a 56k dial up.    I have answered the follow up calls with 0 0 0 and explained the problem but no one has the guts to call me back.

Any good suggestions?

0 Likes