Is there a way to print messages from my inbox?
ShastaKat

Does anyone know a method to print phone messages??

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is there a way to print the messages in my inbox??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ShastaKat,

I can understand your concern. Printing text messages can always be helpful. You can always try to use our Verizon Messages Application and then log on to the Web App on a computer to try to print the messages out. Check out this helpful link about Verizon Messages: http://www.verizonwireless.com/wcms/consumer/products/verizon-messages.html?intcmp=SearchBanner:vz messages:Top

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ShastaKat,

I can understand your concern. Printing text messages can always be helpful. You can always try to use our Verizon Messages Application and then log on to the Web App on a computer to try to print the messages out. Check out this helpful link about Verizon Messages: http://www.verizonwireless.com/wcms/consumer/products/verizon-messages.html?intcmp=SearchBanner:vz messages:Top

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
libbypar

I want to print phone messages, not text messages. Surely there is a record somewhere since Verizon offers written phone messages. I am having a disagreement with GEICO regarding whether their office called me and left a message.

Thank you

0 Likes
libbypar

I received an email reply from customer service from VictorC_VZW asking whether I am taking advantage of Visual Voicemail. No I am not. I tried to reply to the email but it did not go through, so I am answering here. I don't know how it works or what the cost is. Thanks for responding.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

libbypar, we regret any confusion with an email that you received. We can understand having a transcript of a voicemail to be important. If that is what you are looking for, then you would have had to have what is called visual voicemail to text that is only available on a few devices. With you not ever having this feature, there is not a way to print our or have your voicemail transcript printed. You can, however, get a copy of your voicemail on a CD to provide to your insurance company. We recommend a company called CBW Productions. Please take a look at their site by clicking here https://cbwproductions.com/verizonwireless They can also be reached by phone at 877-244-3222. I hope that this information helps.  AliciaD_VZW

0 Likes