Is it possible to view text, picture, and video message content from a computer?
SadieB16

I found a text/picture message on my online log that I need to identify. It has a 5-digit number followed by @vzwpix.com, and it came in on 12/28/15 and again on 12/30/15. I would like to view the content of that picture(s). Is that possible using a computer? The phone where the message was sent has since been broken, and we can not access unlock the screen to access anything on it or transfer the data.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is it possible to view text, picture, and video message content from a computer?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SadieB16,

Thanks so much for reaching out to us on the community member forums. Sorry to hear about the phone getting damaged. I know how much of a hassle that can be. We definitely want you to be able to recover your messages. There won't be a way to view the message content remotely in your My Verizon. However, if you do know your phone's codes, you may be able to complete a backup of the phone using iTunes by hooking the phone up to your iTunes computer.  This would then allow yu to recover the backup later in a replacement iPhone, which would give you back the messages on that new device.

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes