Iphone 5 Otterbox Defender Case...Only Black?
Wescyde
Contributor - Level 1

So they are showing an otterbox defender case for the Iphone 5 on verizons website but the only color is black, but right below the description they show part numbers for the other colors.  Any reason they are not offering the other colors yet, they are all over the otterbox site already and i get a good discount here at verizon that i would like to take advantage of.

Labels (1)
Re: Iphone 5 Otterbox Defender Case...Only Black?
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

You would have to contact VZW directly to find out. Chances are it just hasn't updated on the site yet OR they do not have the other colors in stock yet.

TaneshaL
Enthusiast - Level 3

they don't have the other cases in stock yet...they are waiting for otterbox to send them out and that won't be until the 21st...so I'm just waiting until then so I can order one here because I get them cheaper from verizon

0 Likes
Wescyde
Contributor - Level 1

yah you probably are like me and get a 25% discount or something, i guess i will just wait or maybe stop by the store on saturday and see if they have them there

TaneshaL
Enthusiast - Level 3

yes exactly like you!!! I love my 25% discount and that's smart I'll go by the store Saturday and do the same! Smiley Happy

0 Likes
MACHINE101
Enthusiast - Level 3

bit the bullet, already pre-ordered my otterbox defender. Couldn't wait for Verizon to get all the colors available. I too have a good discount as well. I will have both by Friday!

0 Likes
Wescyde
Contributor - Level 1

I have no choice but to get the black one, but as far as my wife she does not want that color.  So I know i can probably at least get black on saturday if nothing else she can wait for other colors if needed

0 Likes
TaneshaL
Enthusiast - Level 3

My husband tried to tell me to get the black one but I don't want that color lol...so I'll either wait until Friday or pre order from otterbox (which I don't want too)

0 Likes
Wescyde
Contributor - Level 1

yah from otter box directly it will cost you $58 49.95 for the case and $8 to ship such a light weight item is crazy.  Its better to wait and basically save $20.  I am not sure if Verizon will get all those colors though

0 Likes
carpediemgal
Contributor - Level 1

I preordered mine from Otterbox.  They sent an email last week and I ordered immediately.  I liked the color (aqua) and I got the commuter series (I had the Defender, but it is way to bulky for me).  I think it is worth it not to deal with the hassle of a store unless you live in an area where you think there will be a good supply.  Good luck.

0 Likes