Re: If I ordered the iPhone 5s just after 3:01 am here on the east coast, is the 9/24 ship date real?
Trooper22

iPhone 5s 32GB Space Grey

Tried to order phone via Verizon (09/20/13) but did not show even up to 12:24am. Was able to reserve on Apple just in case. Order went in via Verizon at 8:50a, got confirmation # and says will Ship By: 09/24/13.

Checking order status on business account just shows:

See Details below for your order:

Status

Expected Ship Date

Tracking Number

Courier

Return Tracking Number

Return Label Reprint

Awaiting Inventory09/24/2013N/AN/AN/AN/A

Due to overwhelming demand, there are delays on this product.
Expected Shipping Date is shown above.

0 Likes
Re: If I ordered the iPhone 5s just after 3:01 am here on the east coast, is the 9/24 ship date real?
Hnorcisa001
Enthusiast - Level 2

my order is on fedex truck for delivery yesssssssSmiley Happy

0 Likes
JediPy77
Enthusiast - Level 3

For the record, I didn't get overnight shipping, they sent it FedEx Ground. But since it was shipped from Pennsylvania and I am on Long Island, I am on the one day zone for Ground shipping. If it was shipped two day air,it might have actually taken two days.

And while it said my phone shipped Saturday, FedEx didn't actually pick it up until yesterday. Just because the site said it shipped doesn't mean that FedEx took possession of it (unless your tracking says it has). Apple may also have purposely told the carriers they couldn't ship until Monday to maintain the lines on release weekend.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello and happy Tuesday kittybean!

I'm so happy to see that you pre-ordered your Verizon iPhone 5S! It's truly an awesome device. As you know, iPhone day is a very heavy traffic day for both Verizon and Apple. We are working around the clock to get all the iPhones to the respective customers. Keep in mind that a tracking number wil be provided once the device ships. The confirmation number secures your devices until it's available for shipping. If you are interested in checking the status of your order then here's a link for you, http://bit.ly/rqEisu.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there chancellorr,

I'm jealous to hear that you purchased the iPhone 5s. I'm looking to get my hands on one myself.  Don't worry my friend we'll get this straightened out for you.

Are you still awaiting a confirmation e-mail? If so, please dm us your mobile number and billing system password and I'll review your account in detail to see what is going on with the order.  For instructions on how to send a dm visit http://vz.to/17zF2vO.

NicholasB_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Yikes! I would like to take a closer look at your order jsull413! Follow me back and send a private message with your name, mobile number and billing password.

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW

0 Likes
Gprix81

I ordered an Iphone 5s and got no email. Then i realize that the email address that was set up on my account was an old address so I never got my confirmation email. So I'm wondering will i be albe to get my preorder reference number? or could i jave the email resent to a new address.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Efrsysop,

New phones are exciting! Upgrading should always be an fun. We always want you to have an accurate experience. I apologize that incorrect shipping information was given. Is your package still in transit? I want to make sure that this issue is resolved.

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Gprix81

how can i get my pre-order number

0 Likes