Re: If I ordered the iPhone 5s just after 3:01 am here on the east coast, is the 9/24 ship date real?
PeterAggs

My phone is shipping out tomorrow!

0 Likes
Re: If I ordered the iPhone 5s just after 3:01 am here on the east coast, is the 9/24 ship date real?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Pizzle2009, thanks for supporting us by providing kittybean with information regarding how the pre-order process works. When pre-ordering the iPhone 5S, you are required to pay for this device with a credit card or debit card. Once your order is processed, the amount of the purchase will be debited from that card. http://vz.to/16u0DCB

LasinaH_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Hnorcisa001
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes i make my order on the 20 at 2.01 and i have the confirmation and the track # shipping on the 24 by i have email from verizon we the new phone # and the sim card # to on fedex is not working is not fend the track any body have the same problem

0 Likes
Hnorcisa001
Enthusiast - Level 2

wow i order 0n the 20 at 2:01  i have evrething track # and the email form verizon we the new # and the sim card # to by fedex not fend the track # is sure by the the 24 o today  order the gold

0 Likes
JediPy77
Enthusiast - Level 3

My tracking finally updated. Scheduled for delivery tomorrow! It's coming from Pennsylvania and I'm on Long Island.

0 Likes
Hnorcisa001
Enthusiast - Level 2

well final Fedex working now delivery tomorrow is  come form Memphis TN and i am in Nashville so we have 3 hr a part Smiley Happy

0 Likes
kittybean
Enthusiast - Level 2

yep i got mine. finally Smiley Happy

0 Likes
jsull413

Not very helpful at all actually. My card was charged 24 hours ago and my order STILL says it's "processing"

0 Likes
jsull413

So my credit card was charged yesterday. My expected ship date is still "by Septmber 24th" which I took to imply it would have shipped by today. But it says it's still processing. I ordered a 32GB grey 5S so i don't even fall into the "gold craze". I think Verizon just clearly wasn't organized for this at all. Did ANY of them go out right after they were ordered???

0 Likes
efrsysop

I am not sure, but I am getting pretty annoyed with Verizon and their inability to manage expectations and properly educate their reps.

It seems some people are getting their iPhone 5S today if they got overnight shipping.  I asked for overnight shipping and even offered to pay for it (Telesales) and was told that all phones are shipped out overnight for free.

Not true, my phone shipped out 2 day for free, I would have happily paid 19.99 or whatever for overnight delivery to get it today.  Further, my phone was picked up in PA on Sunday afternoon 9/22.  The phone has been in FedEx's possesion since Sunday, and yet it's sitting in Newark, NJ since 2AM this morning.  There's no good reason FedEx couldn't have delievered a phone to NH from PA if they had it in their possesion on Sunday.  The whole thing is rather upsetting.  I am pissed at Verizon for sending it 2 Day and not 1 day, and I think it's stupid FedEx has had this phone for 3 days now and I still don't have it.

When I track the package it now shows delivery by tomorrow @ 8PM... That's just stupid, I'm actually regretting ordering from Verizon now.  I went to the apple site and you can now check local inventory.  I could have had the phone by now just walking into my local verizon store or apple store either over the weekend or yesterday or today, instead I'm waiting for FedEx..............I was told if I ordered from online or the phone I could get overnight shipping with Saturday deliver.  That is simply not true, and I can tell you if I'm even still an iPhone user when the 6 comes out, that I will either wait inline if there is no pre-order or just set my own expectations to get it after the initial rush.

Shame on you Verizon.

0 Likes