Re: If I ordered the iPhone 5s just after 3:01 am here on the east coast, is the 9/24 ship date real?
tkceb
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered mine at 2:30 central time and was told it would ship the 24th.  My confirmation email says the 24th, but when I check my order status with my preorder confirmation number it says October 14th! 

0 Likes
Re: If I ordered the iPhone 5s just after 3:01 am here on the east coast, is the 9/24 ship date real?
JediPy77
Enthusiast - Level 3

Which color/size did you order? If it's gold, it wouldn't be surprising.

0 Likes
JediPy77
Enthusiast - Level 3

there's a trick to finding your order by reference number, this worked in last year's iPhone 5 pre-orders, haven't tried it since I have a tracking number:

Macrumors forum thread on this:

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1090264&page=74

"You can track by reference number on FedEx, for those who are wondering if maybe you just haven't received the email from VZW yet.

https://www.fedex.com/AltRefTracking

Use your location code mine is 0862001

Underscore

Your order number, MUST BE 9 DIGITS so if yours is only 5 digits, for example 76547, fill the prior area with 0's so 000076547

Track by reference on FedEx your number should look something like 0862001_000076547

You'll need to supply the country and destination zip code as well.

I would assume your location code would work, IF, your package has been shipped AND information uploaded into the carriers system AND the shipping carrier is FedEx. Otherwise, you'll get nothing.

Some have posted that this method has worked, others aren't having luck. If you aren't having luck either your device hasn't shipped, FedEx isn't your carrier, or FedEx hasn't updated it's daily manifest yet.

There are numerous reasons why you may not have received your email stating your device has shipped from VZW, but mainly because their email system sucks as does their online status system."

0 Likes
kittybean
Enthusiast - Level 2

yep. tried numerous times. no luck. just keeps saying not found. nothing from verizon pre order conf. page, nothing from the my recent purchases link...all i have is a receipt saying it charged my card on 9/21. all i have is a temporary authorization on my card for the full amount. hasn't posted yet. but considering now there are so many people who are tracking theirs as coming on wednesday and i ordered around 3am EST for a silver 16GB, i am getting very frustated that i still do not even have a tracking number and the reference trick isn't giving it to me either. screw verizon for making everyone think they could get overnight saturday delivery too. i woke up to a surprise 9/24 on my screen and was pis*sed enough about that, but i ordered anyway. now people that ordered at 9am are getting their tracking numbers and i still don't have mine. !@#$%^&*(!!!!!!!

0 Likes
JediPy77
Enthusiast - Level 3

I wouldn't worry yet, this happened to me last year, I was one of the last people to get my tracking numbers, but one of the first to get my phone. My credit card charge actually posted this morning. And that could just mean my bank is faster to post than yours, so if they've done the temporary authorization, that should mean it's in process. Almost immediately after I saw the temporary authorization on Saturday, the order status updated to say it was in process.

0 Likes
Capt_Beard

Verizon is reporting that my phone has "Shipped" and the estimated shipping date is today 9/23/2013.

I ordered the 32GB Gold iPhone 5S at 3:04am EST.

I received a tracking number from FedEx from Verizon's order status page but FedEx does not have any information on this yet.

When should I expect my phone, Today? Tomorrow?

0 Likes
aaangieange
Enthusiast - Level 2

On my Fedex information it shows arrival date for Wednesday the 25th but then again I live in upstate NY. However verizon sent me an email with shipping information and Fedex. check FedEx site again.

0 Likes
JediPy77
Enthusiast - Level 3

I actually just got my shipping notification about 45 minutes ago, still not showing up on Fedex's website, hopefully sometime today it will.

0 Likes
chancellorr

I haven't gotten anything other than an order confirmation. Card still hasn't been charged and it's starting to worry me. I ordered about 3:15am ET on the 20th.

0 Likes
PeterAggs

I GOTA TRACKING NUMBER!!!! AND MY CARD WAS JUST CHARGED AS I WRITE THIS! HALLEUJAH!! Sorry guys, just got really excited haha. Kittybean, did you get yours?