IPhone 5S: the view of my home screen is very large & I cant access my "slide to unlock" or the radio buttons to unlock my phone. Any suggestions?
DawnIPhone5S

Out of the blue, my home screen background is extremely large the touch screen is not responding properly for me to slide the "slide to unlock button".  I was able to get to it once and unlock but the radio buttons to enter my code were the same way:  too large and I couldn't get to the correct buttons to unlock.

I'm sure the screen view needs to be reset, but cant access anything.  I have restarted the phone numerous times, same result.

Any suggestions?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: IPhone 5S: the view of my home screen is very large & I cant access my "slide to unlock" or the radio buttons to unlock my phone. Any suggestions?
deloused
Master - Level 3

It sounds like the zoom setting might be on, you can check and turn it off under- settings-> general-> accessibility. If that's the case you should be able to zoom out with the 2 finger pinch option on the screen, double tapping, or scrolling with you finger on the screen to select the functions you need.

0 Likes