IMAP not responding over LTE12
provisional

Today my 2 IMAP email accounts stopped updating.  If i connect with my wifi they update perfectly so I know this has got to be verizon related.  I can still access the internet.  email server said that "because it isn't making it past the MyVZW servers, this appears to be an issue with your Verizon connection getting lost before it makes it to the server. You will need to reach out to Verizon to resolve this issue."

any one else having this issue or figured out how to resolve? what is the point of paying for a data plan if blocks your email servers???

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: IMAP not responding over LTE12
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Provisional, if it's our issue, then we're here to own it. I recommend that you check the e-mail settings for that account to ensure your password is correct. If your e-mail password was recently changed, then this will restrict access to that account on your phone. Secondly, you may also delete the e-mail account and then re-add it to your device in Settings. Keep us posted.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
provisional

This is the trace route from my home over LTE. It never reaches my server.

james

>> personal information removed <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Please don't post personal information such as your full name and phone number in this public forum; it's against the forum's Terms of Service.

0 Likes