meangene

I got my new ipone 5 today.  I have not turned it on, it's not activated.  How do I keep my old phone # and move it to the new iphone5?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I
TomCat03
Contributor - Level 3

If you ordered the phone under the line you want the i5 on then simply turn it on.   if you want to move the i5 over to another line, call VZW and tell the you receive the i5 you ordered on one line but want to transfer it over to a different number or account.

Simple as that although you may come in contact with the SIM issue and have to wait a few horus for the phone to actually activate if you're moving it to another line.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Did you order it on a different line? You may do better off contacting VZW for assistance with it...to avoid the "aging" sim process mentioned on this forum.

0 Likes
TomCat03
Contributor - Level 3

If you ordered the phone under the line you want the i5 on then simply turn it on.   if you want to move the i5 over to another line, call VZW and tell the you receive the i5 you ordered on one line but want to transfer it over to a different number or account.

Simple as that although you may come in contact with the SIM issue and have to wait a few horus for the phone to actually activate if you're moving it to another line.

0 Likes