I ordered the iPhone 5s at my local Verizon Store but never received a confirmation email or a receipt with tracking number?
KirstNicoleWest

I went to my local Verizon store to purchase the iPhone 5s, but they were out of stock (obviously).  So I ordered one through them and was told it would arrive around the 4th of November.  I wanted to go online and track my order so I knew when it shipped and where it was... The only thing is I never received any information whatsoever to track my order!  I really would love to know when this phone should be arriving and a tracking number would be great.  Does anyone know how I can access this information?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I ordered the iPhone 5s at my local Verizon Store but never received a confirmation email or a receipt with tracking number?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi KirstNicoleWest,

I understand your anticipation! I'd be anxious too if I was getting a new phone! Delivery tracking information will be available once your phone is shiped to you. If you were told that your phone would arrive around 11/4/13, then your phone will probably ship around the 2nd and then a tracking number will be emailed to you. You can also check your order status online http://bit.ly/RjmCUB at your convenience.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I ordered the iPhone 5s at my local Verizon Store but never received a confirmation email or a receipt with tracking number?
smith6

I'm having the same problem.. pretty frustrating.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi KirstNicoleWest,

I understand your anticipation! I'd be anxious too if I was getting a new phone! Delivery tracking information will be available once your phone is shiped to you. If you were told that your phone would arrive around 11/4/13, then your phone will probably ship around the 2nd and then a tracking number will be emailed to you. You can also check your order status online http://bit.ly/RjmCUB at your convenience.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
KirstNicoleWest

Okay great, thank you.  I didn't think of that!  So hopefully I get an email soon letting me know my phone has been sent out and my tracking information.  It's not that I am growing impatient already, I just like knowing where the phone is and when it should be arriving

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi smith6,

I understand your eagerness and apologize for the confusion! You will receive an email confirmation once the device is shipped. When did you place the order? Which color and size did you order? I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks for your contribution to our community forums,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
smith6

Hello,

I got a 16GB gold iphone. Ordered on oct. 2nd.

Thank you

On Oct 30, 2013 6:46 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for your reply, smith6. I am showing that any iPhone 5s 16GB in Gold ordered after 9/22 is scheduled to ship by 11/11. An email will be sent once the device has been shipped. I am confident that your new device will be well worth the wait!

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes