I ordered mine 9/15, why are others after me receiving their iphones before me?
foxhound74
Enthusiast - Level 2

So i ordered my iphone 64gb over the phone 9/15 on my online reciept. I check my order and nothing is happening but, people after my order are getting tracking numbers and such. SO is ordering over the phone pointless? Why isnt my order date taken into consideration with all these iphones being sent out? Verizon continues to play its customers...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I ordered mine 9/15, why are others after me receiving their iphones before me?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi foxhound74,

The orders completed on 9/15 are shipping no later than 10/5. The shipping details will be updated on the "Order Status" page within 36 hours of charge appearing with the bank. The only people with shipments going out will be users with a different phone size and/or color. Keep us posted if the details still haven't updated.

Thank you,
MariaC_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I ordered mine 9/15, why are others after me receiving their iphones before me?
anthonyb861
Contributor - Level 2

Some People that ordered the 14 at a late time are barley getting there orders. When's your expected ship?

0 Likes
foxhound74
Enthusiast - Level 2

It says Oct 5 but, i just checked my bank and i finally got charged from ST louis verizon for ip5 and my status now opens and says, "will ship by Oct 5," with a empty courier and tracking space (not sure if me raising a stink on forums did that). I dont know what to believe anymore lol. Like they say in the army, "Hope for the best, prepare for the worst."

0 Likes
Jimmy_81

I ordered on 9/15 and am in the same situation. I'd like to know a better status. Clearly something is happening with it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi foxhound74,

The orders completed on 9/15 are shipping no later than 10/5. The shipping details will be updated on the "Order Status" page within 36 hours of charge appearing with the bank. The only people with shipments going out will be users with a different phone size and/or color. Keep us posted if the details still haven't updated.

Thank you,
MariaC_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes