I just switched to the Verizon Plan and I would like to enable the hotspot feature on my phone. It is telling me i have to call or go to the verizon website to enable ?
KenWVT

How do I get hotspot turned on ?  I just switched to the Verizon Plan.

Thanks,

Ken

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: I just switched to the Verizon Plan and I would like to enable the hotspot feature on my phone. It is telling me i have to call or go to the verizon website to enable ?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KenWVT, I appreciate you reaching out to us in regards to your plan concerns. I know the importance of using Mobile Hotspot as I use it on my own phone as well. Let’s work together to get this going. As with The Verizon Plan, it comes with Mobile Hotspot included for free. Try to power phone off and then back on again. Also have you tried to Reset your Network Settings in your phone to see if the issue still arises? If not, no worries! Here’s how: Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings. Keep us posted on the outcome. 

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes