I have an iphone 5s and he is not having signal and receives and does not call and told me that you guys blocked like to know how to unlock and knowing why is blocked until then was running
gabijc

I have an iphone 5s and he is not having signal and receives and does not call and told me that you guys blocked like to know how to unlock and knowing why is blocked until then was running.

tenho um iphone 5s e ele nao esta tendo sinal e nem recebe e nem faz ligacoes e me falaram que voces bloquearam gostaria de saber como desbloquear e saber o porque bloquearam se ate entao estava funcionando

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: I have an iphone 5s and he is not having signal and receives and does not call and told me that you guys blocked like to know how to unlock and knowing why is blocked until then was running
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to keep you connected, gabijc! Is there a specific error received when trying to make a call? Please try removing and reinstalling the SIM card then test again.

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
Re: I have an iphone 5s and he is not having signal and receives and does not call and told me that you guys blocked like to know how to unlock and knowing why is blocked until then was running
gabijc

already took the card SIM he problem is not with the operator and your operator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for removing/inserting the SIM card gabijc! Let's get to the bottom of this issue. What is your ZIP code? What iOS version is installed on your phone?

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes