I am trying to send one text to a large number(35-50) of people with my new IPhone 5c but have not been able to have any success with the app I am using. The app support tried to tell me it was my carrier or that apple's operating system had a glitch tha
hawleydks

I am trying to send one text to a large number(35-50) of people with my new IPhone 5c but have not been able to have any success with the app I am using.  The app support tried to tell me it was my carrier or that apple's operating system had a glitch that was preventing people from sending mass group texts.  Is anybody else having this problem and is there any truth to this claim?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I am trying to send one text to a large number(35-50) of people with my new IPhone 5c but have not been able to have any success with the app I am using.  The app support tried to tell me it was my carrier or that apple's operating system had a glitch
Patience_Gone
Contributor - Level 3

It is your carrier's network.  50 within an hour is too many to send at once. You can try using a wi-fi text messaging app.

Text Free

Text + Plus

Pinger

Group text

MightyText SMS Text Messaging ↔PC Texting - Android Apps on Google Play

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I am trying to send one text to a large number(35-50) of people with my new IPhone 5c but have not been able to have any success with the app I am using.  The app support tried to tell me it was my carrier or that apple's operating system had a glitch
Patience_Gone
Contributor - Level 3

It is your carrier's network.  50 within an hour is too many to send at once. You can try using a wi-fi text messaging app.

Text Free

Text + Plus

Pinger

Group text

MightyText SMS Text Messaging ↔PC Texting - Android Apps on Google Play

0 Likes