I am looking to purchase an iPhone 5s from someone online and they said that it is unlocked. Would I be able to activate it to my account?
SHOWCATTLE26

I am looking to purchase an iPhone 5s from someone online and they said that it is unlocked. Would I be able to activate it to my account?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I am looking to purchase an iPhone 5s from someone online and they said that it is unlocked. Would I be able to activate it to my account?
Weth
Legend

Which iPhone 5 - from what carrier, and what exact phone model.

There is more ways to get ripped off than if the phone is locked. It can also be blacklisted. It can be locked to an AppleID if the original owner did not remove his or her AppleID before selling (or if it is stolen).

You need to know what you are doing to get used iPhones from online sources. It is not enough to ask or know if it is unlocked.

0 Likes
Re: I am looking to purchase an iPhone 5s from someone online and they said that it is unlocked. Would I be able to activate it to my account?
STEELBLUE1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Only if its factory unlocked. Not from a network like sprint or I believe ATT. (only the iphone 6s from att works).

0 Likes