I Pre-Ordered the iPhone 5, but my credit card hasnt been charged nor did i get an email...?
mlopezm

I preordered the iPhone 5 on Sept 14., but I still havent gotten a confirmation email nor has my credit card been charged. i bookmarked the link where it said thanks for your purchase but it doesnt work when i try to click on it now. I cant find a way to see that ive purchased it.

is anyone else having this problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I Pre-Ordered the iPhone 5, but my credit card hasnt been charged nor did i get an email...?
Jcarr87
Enthusiast - Level 3

i never got a confirmation email either. and i didnt have a pending charge to my credit card. if you have twitter, tweet Verizon Support, they were more than helpful to me and gave me my confirmation order # so i could check the status myself. my shipping date is the 28th so im guessing the email and or charge will be coming within the next week....hopefully. goodluck!

0 Likes
Re: I Pre-Ordered the iPhone 5, but my credit card hasnt been charged nor did i get an email...?
Leminkel
Enthusiast - Level 3

What hour did you order your phone? I ordered mine in the wee hours of the night of the 14th - I received an initial confirmation email, but funds weren't removed from my account until yesterday. The transaction is still processing from my bank. I am scheduled to receive the phone on Friday. When I spoke with the Verizon rep about this (before funds had been transferred) she said that Verizon doesn't actually charge your card until the order has been processed/packed for shipment. So - if you ordered with a guaranteed date later than 9/21, it may be another few days before you see the funds post.

0 Likes
mlopezm

I ordered my phone at around 8:30 pm and it said that my delivery date was 9/28.

how come yours is coming in so early???

I hope what happened for you happens for me too this is freaking me out!

0 Likes
pbrady325
Enthusiast - Level 2

I havent recieved any emails but did write down number frm preorder which i have used to track. My order has made it through multiple fed ex scans already and is right on for 21 st

0 Likes