How to file a complaint about a customer service agent
kcreighton85

I am a longstanding customer of Verizon and pay over $200/month for phone services. Earlier today, I received a text message inviting me to finish activating cloud. Since my phone was hacked into about a year ago, I was suspicious of this text since I did not request any kind of information about using cloud. So, I called verizon customer service to make sure no suspicious activity was going on with my line.

After waiting on hold for over 20 minutes, "Ricky" took my call. I explained the situation and how I was nervous someone was hacking my phone again. He cut me off twice and instead of answering my question about whether he's noticed any activity going on with my phone, he went on a sales pitch encouraging me to sign up for cloud. I told him I wasn't interested and I was calling to make sure this text was, in fact, Verizon. He then told me to stop yelling at him. I calmly explained that I was not yelling and that I was calling to make sure no one had accessed my account. He told me to stop raising my voice a second time. I told him that I was not raising my voice, but he was beginning to make me upset because he wasn't acknowledging anything I was calling about. I told him if he did not provide assistance, I would like to speak with a supervisor. As I was speaking, he cut me off a third time and told me he was transferring me to the fraud department. Before I could get another word in, he transferred me. I was on hold for another 20 minutes before another agent assisted me. This second agent was extremely helpful and not at all rude. I know verizon records all of the phone calls, so I invite someone to please go back and listen to the call.

Ricky's lack of professionalism is unacceptable. I pay a lot of money to verizon each month and I expect to be treated with respect. I want to make sure this issue will not happen again. There are plenty of other companies that I can bring my business to instead of Verizon.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: How to file a complaint about a customer service agent
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Somehow I suspect there is more to this story.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
kcreighton85

Ann154​ There's definitely more to the story which is why I'd like someone from verizon to listen to the whole phone call. But, the bottom line is that I wasn't yelling or even raising my voice. I get that these reps listen to a lot of customers and I'm sure that they do get disrespected on occasion, but it's frustrating to be cut off and called out for something I didn't do.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The correspondence address listed under the Contact Us link at the top of the website. Contact Us | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You always deserve the highest level of support and I sincerely apologize for the experience. I appreciate you taking the time that you have to offer this feedback as we will use it to improve going forward. Do you have any lasting concerns that I can address regarding the account as well?

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes