How much would it be to send my iphone 5c in to get fixed if i have full coverage?, How much would it be to send my iphone 5c in to get fixed if i have full coverage?
Dania_22

I got my phone a month ago and i included total coverage on my phone so im assuming it will be covered completely? If not someone please let me know

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How much would it be to send my iphone 5c in to get fixed if i have full coverage?, How much would it be to send my iphone 5c in to get fixed if i have full coverage?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Making sure you have coverage is always good Dania_22, I understand your concern. I am pleased to confirm if you have insurance through us, your iPhone 5c can certainly be replaced as Asurion does not fix iPhones. This http://vz.to/1btznWo is all the information you need about the deductibles and coverage.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How much would it be to send my iphone 5c in to get fixed if i have full coverage?, How much would it be to send my iphone 5c in to get fixed if i have full coverage?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Making sure you have coverage is always good Dania_22, I understand your concern. I am pleased to confirm if you have insurance through us, your iPhone 5c can certainly be replaced as Asurion does not fix iPhones. This http://vz.to/1btznWo is all the information you need about the deductibles and coverage.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
Not applicable

Don't I repeat don't go through Verizon!

Go into any Apple Outlet Store and have them warrantee the device.

Remember you would not bring a Ford to a Chrysler dealer for service.

Apple will be much better at working with you on your device.

Good Luck