How do I turn off Find My iPhone?
kbdick

IPHONE 5S GOT WET DIED. NEED TO TURN OFF FIND MY PHONE SOMEHOW ON LINE, SO I CAN SEND BACK

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iphone 5s turning off find my phone online
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi kbdick, so sorry to hear that your iPhone has water damage! Turning off the Find My iPhone feature is important if you are sending the phone back, thanks for being so diligent! You can turn it off online through your iCloud account, here are the steps: http://apple.co/20aBrhR

KrystelH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

Re: iphone 5s turning off find my phone online
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi kbdick, so sorry to hear that your iPhone has water damage! Turning off the Find My iPhone feature is important if you are sending the phone back, thanks for being so diligent! You can turn it off online through your iCloud account, here are the steps: http://apple.co/20aBrhR

KrystelH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

Re: iphone XR turning off find my phone online
Chellel23

Your answer was to go to my Icloud.  There isn't one setup for the phone that is damaged.  How do I turn it off now?  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It’s imperative that we understand the details of what happened, Chellel23, so we can help you best. Please tell us more. What specific device (make and model) needs the “Find My Phone” feature turned off? What is the extent of the damage to that device? Where is the device at the moment?

GeorgeS_VZW

0 Likes
teeshot
Contributor - Level 1

If no icloud account is set up on the phone, then Find My Phone would not be active.  It takes an Apple ID and Password and thus an iCloud accout for Find My Phone to be active on a phone.