How do I transfer contacts and photos if can to IPhone5 from a (old I know) Droid Eris? Info is not backed up anywhere just on the phone itself. Do I have to go to a Verizon store or not guys? Any Help would be great!
bcblazer
Enthusiast - Level 2

How do I transfer contacts and photos if can to IPhone5 from a (old I know) Droid Eris?  Info is not backed up anywhere just on the phone itself.  Do I have to go to a Verizon store or not guys?  Any Help would be great!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I transfer contacts and photos if can to IPhone5 from a (old I know) Droid Eris? Info is not backed up anywhere just on the phone itself. Do I have to go to a Verizon store or not guys? Any Help would be great!
bct1984

Your contacts should be saved as VCF cards that you should be able to upload to Contacts on Mac/Outlook on Windows.

If not you can go through the hassle of sending VCF cards in an email to your computer and upload them to iCloud, but that sucks.

Since you are using an Android phone you should have a cloud based version of your contacts already at Google Contacts. Just sign in to that with the same ID that you use on Android. If you find your contacts there just select them all and export them. You can then upload them to iCloud.com contacts section.

0 Likes
Re: How do I transfer contacts and photos if can to IPhone5 from a (old I know) Droid Eris? Info is not backed up anywhere just on the phone itself. Do I have to go to a Verizon store or not guys? Any Help would be great!
bcblazer
Enthusiast - Level 2

How should I try to do that..I appreciate the help

0 Likes